Thursday, July 10, 2008

Need a New Toy for your Kitteh?

Do you need a new toy for your kitteh?
Keep scrolling down:


This is Steve:

I'm kidding!

I repeat: I AM KIDDING!!!

Believe it or not, Steve likes to lay on top of Maverick the kitty!

They love to play together, and Maverick doesn't try to eat Steve.

I guess my niece, Jamisue, keeps him well fed.

Now for the serious part.

My niece took in a hamster with a tumor. She tends to save disabled animals. However, Hammy suddenly had babies (in addition to the tumor/not instead of).

So. . .


These 15 BABY HAMSTERS

NEED HOMES!

They will be ready around July 17th.
I thought it would be fun if we come up with names for them. Any ideas?
If anyone is interested in a sweet, little, pet hamster, let me know!

7 comments:

Osh said...

I don't do rodents. I'm sorry.

Movie Star Wife said...

Me either, except for a hamster once. I had one in high school named Ziggy. He was cute and cuddly. They are especially funny in one of those exercise balls. They run into walls and stuff.

shakenbsis said...

Awwwww... cute!
I had a hamster once, it tripped my dad and he fell down the basement steps! omg...

They are adorable though or will be once they get hair ;) I am afrain my cat WOULD eat it though!

~Minxie~ said...

Ah..... how cute they are when they are all wiggly like that!

I dont like hamsters so much, they tend to bite. I love the rats though.... DD has one named Jasmine and she is a doll.....

Have you contacted your local pet store? They some times like to get hamsters in, especially if they are handled when young.... makes them nicer....

Good luck!!!

Movie Star Wife said...

I'm not sure if she did or not. She is a professional dog groomer, so I would think that the place she works (Petco) would take them.

Anonymous said...

Awww!! Cute... I'm a friend of your nieces friend.... anyways i was wondering how much you will be selling them for.... or if you just want to get rid of them and they are for free

Movie Star Wife said...

FREE FREE FREE

She has them and wants to find nice homes for them. I am trying to help her.