Sunday, July 6, 2008

West Bend 4th of July Parade

The Spectators:
Stand and Salute
This one reminded me of Public Enemies:

It's not a parade without the Cub Scouts:


No camels, but we had lots and lots of llamas:

Little baton twirlers:
Someone has too much time on their hands:
West Bend High Schools band:


Scooters seem to have replaced the bikes:


Badger Middle School:

They are coming to get us:

Now this looks like fun:

and this looks like even more fun:


Vietnam POW cage:

Tiny Miss Jackson:

More PE memories:

The Harley's are really important in West Bend:

Giant Flag:
The end:







4 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! I missed the parades this year. Was too busy preparing for my party LOL

shakenbsis said...

Thansk for theparade shots Dawn, I missed out too, now I almost feel like I ws there... THANKS!

Osh said...

your girls are the cutest ever!
LOVE THEM!

Anonymous said...

Love these parade pics - our family was there too, and I tripped across this blog when doing an "image" search for West Bend. The "Little Baton Twirlers" are twins that are friends of my daughter - the other day I saw them at summer school & they were absolutely positively thrilled when I told them I saw this on the Internet! It really seemed to make their day - I know it made mine seeing how happy they were.

By the way, my daughter loves the diner scene in "Benny & Joon" & she has watched "Edward Scissorhands" with me many times. Can't get her to watch "Gilbert Grape" yet - perhaps when she is older. Maybe she will be a future fan of Johnny Depp too.