Monday, July 21, 2008

What is on Your Bucket List???

What is on Your Bucket List?
This could get quite interesting. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. . .
I am going to start my bucket list right now:
1. Go to Italy
2. Do something uninhibited and crazy!
3. Become a Nurse (working on it).
4. Get in touch with old friends.
5.
(dang this is harder than I thought)
I am going to ponder this and write more in the comments. . .I can't wait to hear from all of you. Don't be shy!

10 comments:

~Minxie~ said...

WOW! Great topic!
My bucket list is pretty large, so many things I would love to check off ..... a few things that stand out are:
1. travel the world, England, France, Greece, Australia, Italy, Belgium etc...
2. watch my daughter grow up, get married and make me a grandma
3. find the love of my life
4. own my own home
5. be blissfully happy....

see, the list could keep going forever.....lol. Thanks for posting this and making me think....
Hugs

shakenbsis said...

this deserves some thought...
I'll be back! ;)

Movie Star Wife said...

5. Go parasailing.

Movie Star Wife said...

5. Go parasailing.

Movie Star Wife said...

Ooops. Posted twice above.

6. Go topless on a tropical beach.

Movie Star Wife said...

8. Pay off all of my debt, including student loans.

-Sir Jack said...

1. Learn how to make wine
2. Take a trip around the world
3. Learn how to tango
4. Learn how to scuba dive
5. Make time for writing
6 Facilitate world peace
7. Remember what you can recycle and
what you cannot.
8. Invent a new source of energy
9. Have an invisible plane
10. Live happily ever after
ie: have a happy ending!!

Movie Star Wife said...

Sir! You came. Gee thanks :-) I love your bucket list!

shakenbsis said...

OH, MSW!
I am still contemplating your bucket list...
I'm not sure why, but questions like that tend to get me introspective and thinking large thoughts like life and death, etc...

I'm such a dirk...
DORK!

Movie Star Wife said...

Shaken--I know what you mean. I have spent the last few months NOT thinking. My brain is on vacation.