Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow Day!!!

This is a picture from a snow day last winter. We molded the shape of a cat. We even used pipe-cleaners for whiskers. Unfortunately it turned out looking more like a rat. I wish you could see it better. I did a great job on the tail and back leg, but the picture is too white to see it.




Here is our Christmas tree from last year. I would assume you are tired of looking at my Thanksgiving post. This is my way of procrastinating.




4 comments:

Robbi said...

Love the pictures!!!
Now Can't wait for this years Snow date and Christmas Tree!!!LOL!!

Osh said...

hooray!

Blaznfire911 said...

Your girls look like they are having so much fun! My neighbor is an artist, and each year he does a snow sculpture. Last year he made a snow portrait of his wife! It was just beautiful! I have tried to do some snow art...but it always ends up looking silly LOL!

I did however make as now chair last year, and people kept sitting in it hee hee!!

Your tree looks great! Make sure you post a pic of what your tree is like this year! I love looking at peoples trees!!

-Sir Jack said...

Awww, cool snow cat!! Great artists-your kids!! I hope your snow day was the best, MSW!!!