Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things You Might Not Know About Me:

1. I love whitewater rafting.
2. When I was a kid I wanted to learn to fly and do aerobatics.
3. I was Mrs. Madison, Mrs. Dane County, WI Young Miss of America and 1st runner-up in a National talent competition.
4. When I was little, I liked to play with frogs, toads, snakes, salamanders and worms.
5. I didn't play with dolls until I was around 12 years old.
6. I got an A in classical ballet at UW Madison when I was 30 something.
7. I got an A in sex--Psychology of Sexuality at UW Oshkosh.
8. I never even considered being a nurse until 6 years ago.
9. I was an aunt when I was seven years old.
10. I met Johnny Depp (oh, did you already know that?)
11. I went to Catholic grade school. (But I still got an A in sex--go figure).
12. I went to business school when I was 18.
13. I started college when I was 21.
14. I graduated from UW Oshkosh.
15. Mike and I met while doing community dinner theatre.
16. I can act. I really miss it.
17. I danced my whole life, even when I was pregnant.
18. I HATE algebra and all other math too.
19. I don't feel my age.
20. Mango's are my favorite fruit.
21. I have five great-nieces.
22. I wish I was smarter.
23. I love my friends!
24. I saw Star Wars in the theatre when I was six. I haven't seen the sequels or prequels.
25. I went to the principal's office once in 4th grade.
26. My girls were almost named: Angela, Gessica, or Sofia.
27. I had three ferrets when I was a kid.
28. I grew up on a miniature horse ranch.
29. We had two pet racoons.
30. My first boyfriend lasted for 6 years (too long!)
31. I got a train from Santa when I was little.
32. I also got a race car set.
33. I love to sing at the top of my lungs when I'm driving.
34. I love tropical places more than anywhere.
35. I was a Gilligan's Island & Brady Bunch fan.
36. I think God Rocks!
37. I liked hard-rock in the 80's.
38. I hate being cold.
39. I really am 39 years old.

2 comments:

Working Slob said...

I have to tell you.. I am a HUGE Brady Bunch fan. I even have the "Variety Hour" on DVD! :)

-Sir Jack said...

MSW- Great things to know about you...I didn't know even half of that about you!!

You went to the principal's office in 4th grade!?! I went the first day of kindergarten...I got pushed into another kid and got a bloody nose. They sent me to his office to sit with with kleenex on my nose. What a way to start school!! Thanks for sharing!! LOL