This guy always gives me the creeps. His eyeballs and eyebrows move.
This one is for all you gardeners out there.
In case anybody needs one. It made me think of the one-eyed pirate.
I am wondering if this belongs to Sir Jack???
The Infinity Room (and beyond)
Pictures speak louder than words. If you would like information about House on the Rock, they have a web site.
Ciao for now!
A rock WITHOUT a house on it.
9 comments:
Wow!!! What great pics!!!! LOL.... I wonder if Sir Jack knows about that ship?
Looks like a cool place!
Love the picture of all the movie stars! Beautiful family!
wow what a great family picture! where was that taken? from suey
Minxie and Osh--I can always count on you guys to show up on my blog. Thanks for the nice compliment Osh.
Suey--your here?! There is a new section at House on the Rock. There are renovations going on, too. There were koi in the ponds.
silly, I alwyas read my friend's blogs!
I have a seat saved for you on Thursday if all things go forward for Chicago...meaning if JD is there!
We went there when there was just a house!
I guess it's been a while!
GREAT PICS!!!
Shoot me an email, and we can talk about thurs if you still wanna go!
Blaznfire911@aol.com
Vicky
ooohhh!!! I've always wanted to go here... I can't wait to see you, THURSDAY!!! BIG smile ;)
Dawn...I was confused as to who was riding and going with me in my car in the last email I sent...yes there is a spot for you in my car...Vicky is taking her car...you, Evan and betty will be in mine...can you send me an email with directions to your house so I can pick you up tomorrow....
Post a Comment