This is my niece, Jamisue:
A few weeks ago, she got engaged.
This is her today:
She started expriencing eye pain and now has lost vision in one eye. The doctors are in the midst of doing lots and lots of tests. It could be something very serious and she has no insurance.
Please say a prayer for her.
She is really scared and we are all worried.
Thanks in advance.
I will keep you posted.

7 comments:
Dawn I am praying for her. Please keep us posted.
Dawn!
I am praying, for her and also for you as you transition into another crazy time in your lives.
I'm sure it won't be easy, but I am confident you will do well ;)
Please keep us informed on progress - weird!!!
Hope and pray things get better!
Will keep Jamisue and all of you in my prayers.
hugs...Karen
Thanks friends! I told her we were praying and that I had friends praying and that really made her feel better. She is having her MRI tonight. Results by Friday. I'll let you know.
I am praying for her as well. I know all too well about having something medically wrong with you that no one can figure out.
Please keep us updated on how she is doing!
Thanks Dawn,
I'll check back tomorrow to see how it went, truly hope they find something fixable.
Still praying...
Post a Comment