Dawn's Morning Star Shining
She is in my prayers! I hope she is better soon. MRI's can be scary things!
Thoughts, prayers and positive energy for your niece.... I wish her well soon!!!!HUGS
hugs!...and love
MSW, I'm thinking good thoughts and positive results for her MRI...don't worry, they're not that scary!
Jamisue looks a lot like you!!!I'll keep praying...
Thanks for your support and prayers. She and I really appreciate it. She is supposed to get her results tomorrow. I'll let you know. . .
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is in my prayers! I hope she is better soon. MRI's can be scary things!
Thoughts, prayers and positive energy for your niece.... I wish her well soon!!!!
HUGS
hugs!...
and love
MSW, I'm thinking good thoughts and positive results for her MRI...don't worry, they're not that scary!
Jamisue looks a lot like you!!!
I'll keep praying...
Thanks for your support and prayers. She and I really appreciate it. She is supposed to get her results tomorrow. I'll let you know. . .
Post a Comment