Carbon is a great name for your new kitty cat! Awesome that you adopted!! Yeahh MSW's family! One question though, how big is his carbon footprint? *smiles* Congratulations & cheers!!
AWWW!!!!!! Congrats!!! A new kitty YAY!!!!!!!!!! He is adorable, and I love his name!!! Can't wait to hear all about how he is doing. In a few days, I am going to put some updates on the kitties from work on my blog!
5 comments:
Carbon is a great name for your new kitty cat! Awesome that you adopted!! Yeahh MSW's family! One question though, how big is his carbon footprint? *smiles* Congratulations & cheers!!
Dillinger swatted him!
Congrats!
Lucky you! Very cute new member of the family. I'm jealous.... :)
awwww he's adorable! Congrats and welcome Corbin!! :)
AWWW!!!!!! Congrats!!! A new kitty YAY!!!!!!!!!! He is adorable, and I love his name!!! Can't wait to hear all about how he is doing. In a few days, I am going to put some updates on the kitties from work on my blog!
I love kitties!! YAY !!!
Post a Comment