Slow News Day
I'm anxiously awaiting a visit from my sister. So I don't have much time to write. Thought I would share this picture with you. These are flowers I think, that possibly, maybe JD might have seen. This was taken one week after JD was supposedly at the Wilderness. They were right in front of the resort entrance. The only reason I took them is that one of my kids said, "Mom will you take a picture of those flowers, because they are so pretty."
Yes, it is a slow news day. I'm really reaching.
Tomorrow we are doing the Race for the Cure. My sister is a breast cancer survivor and we have made the race an annual tradition. It's really a cool event--more than just a race/walk. Even if your not participating, it might be worthwhile to just check it out.
My sister is here!
Ciao for now!
2 comments:
Helloooooo, is anybody out there???
good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment