Saturday, May 24, 2008

What a gorgeous day!

What a gorgeous day!

If you have never been to the Dane County Farmer's Market (Madison) you NEED TO GO! It's so beautiful and such a neat experience. Even if we aren't going to buy anything, we go sometimes just to experience it.

This was my first attendance of the year and the weather was unbelievable. Wouldn't you love to have this kind of weather all the time?

It was quite crowded there today. It could be due to the Memorial Day weekend, I guess. The other thing I noticed was that there were a lot of musicians (more than usual). It felt like every few feet there was another one. The cool thing is that there was a lot of variety--guitar, wind instruments, strings, and acapella singing.My favorite was a young guy playing gorgeous classical music. My kids said, "Mom, I want to give money." I said, "Absolutely, he's really good".

I realized that in my 13 years living in the Madison area, that I had never taken a picture of the capital. What a beautiful blue sky to take it with.

Rather than talking on and on I'll just show you the beauty of the farmers market.

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

shakenbsis said...

Thanks for starting to blog MSW I'm enjoying your perspective.

Oh, I loved the Left Behind series too. =)

I'm going now to add your link to my page. Have a great Memorial Day =)