St. Anne, IL
Meet & Greet
Public Enemies
This is the best picture my camera took. The faces you can barely see, are my friends Colleen and Evan. Then, I put my camera in my pocket to shake hands with him. He took both of my hands and held them while he talked with me. I said, "Hi, Mr. Depp", the rest is a blur, I remember saying that it is very nice to meet you. He talked to me, but I don't remember exactly what was said. I'm hoping my friend Betty's video picked up the sound. Then he gave my hands a squeeze and patted my arm and moved on.
My kids wrote Johnny some really cute letters. I said to his bodyguard, "Jerry, these are from my little girls". Jerry took them without a question. We are hoping Johnny read them that night.
More later.
I haven't slept in 37 hours.
Dinner then sleep!
Thank you my wonderful new friends:
Colleen--you made my dream come true, and thanks for being my chauffeur
Betty--you are so sweet to step back and let me meet Johnny. You are awesome!
Vicky--love your accent. Thanks for all the fun!
Evan-you are an awesome kid, with a great sense of humor
Tiffany--I enjoyed your company while we waited
This sounds like an award speech--I better sleep. More tomorrow.
9 comments:
Congratulations MSW!!! I'm green with envy. Well, actually I'm just green! :) Sleep well.
Dawn, great picture! Evan and I had so much fun with you, Betty and Vicky and Tiffany...
I hope you get some sleep soon. And thanks for understanding my breakdown in the parking lot, at Denny's and in the car...
We will get together again soon...I know Evan would like to meet your girls.
ps
please send me the pic of you and I being goofy...the head shot!
Hi Dawn!
That's a great shot! Believe it or not I'm still trying to upload that video... I'm so bummed it crashed on me twice... I'm going to try You Tube next. My proff. video editing software only captures through firewire so I couldn't upload it there and compress it. Guess I'll hav to find and use some generic stuff if the You Tube upload fails...
I'll keep you posted... Hope you are in dreamland for real now!!!
The Depp Effect: Causes CRS...."What did I say to him?" "What did he say to me?"
LOL~I'm so glad you got to meet him! Isn't it an amazing feeling to have him take your hand and look you in the eye so sincerely? [swoooooon]
I love him beyond words....
Congrats!!!! I am sooo excited for you!!!! What a great experience.... Keep the memory alive!
Its the "Depp-Effect" or so I have been told.... maybe some day for me....
Thanks again for keeping my in your pocket! ;)
HI MSW!!! Wow did we have a great time with you! I am so glad you got your JD moment!!
Wait till you see the pics I have! Also the pics I took today!
I need some rest, then I will put them up!
Vicky
thanks for sending me that picture! I love it so much! I really had a great time with you! And all the gals...thanks for driving a bit and the company and understanding my breakdown and just for everything. I'm so lucky that JD brought such great people in my life!
Johnny Deep! Ehhh...A wonderful man!! Look this video Video Johnny Deep!
Post a Comment