Dawn's Morning Star Shining
Welcome home Lee!
Welcome home Lee and God Bless you!!! Be safe over there...
He likes to surprise people, doesn't he? Welcome home Lee!!! -Cheers!!
Welcome home Lee!I drove up Pikes Peak in a thunderstorm last summer. Thrill of my life, Evan and I had a blast. Scott, not so much.
WELCOME HOME LEE!!!I'm with the others,God Bless You, and STAY SAFE!Thank you for serving your country!
That's great news!!! Welcome home Lee!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Welcome home Lee and God Bless you!!! Be safe over there...
He likes to surprise people, doesn't he? Welcome home Lee!!! -Cheers!!
Welcome home Lee!
I drove up Pikes Peak in a thunderstorm last summer. Thrill of my life, Evan and I had a blast. Scott, not so much.
WELCOME HOME LEE!!!
I'm with the others,God Bless You, and STAY SAFE!
Thank you for serving your country!
That's great news!!! Welcome home Lee!!!
Post a Comment